New to gardening but not sure how to grow in your area? Been growing for a while but not sure how to optimize your garden in your environment?
Different areas of the continental US require different methods of gardening, different times for seed starting and planting, different crops, and more. In the past you would have to contact your local extension office, talk to neighbors or other local growers, or just use trial and error. Today, The Ark Institute and Timber Press bring you the ultimate guide to growing in the 4 main geographic gardening regions of the United States - The Northeast, The Mountain States, The Southeast, and The Pacific Northwest.
Some features of each book include:
- Discover growing tips for your climate
- Enjoy a year-round harvest
- Choose the best vegetable varieties
- Start your garden in any month
- Get started guide
- Edibles guide A-Z
- Monthly guide for what to do, what to start, what to plan, etc
- What you should be doing each month of the year, no matter where you live!
Use the selection options to select which book you want, each order inlcudes only one book:
- The Northeast - Marie Iannotti
- The Mountain States - Mary Ann Newcomer
- The Southeast - Ira Wallace
- The Pacific Northwest - Lorene Edwards Forkner
FOR NON-GMO, HEIRLOOM, GARDEN AND HERB SEEDS GO HERE!
#Gardener, #Prepper,#Prepping,#72hourkit, #Bugoutkit, #beingprepared,#Beprepared,#SeedStore, #Storingseeds, #heirloomseeds